gsoc proposal

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Sun Apr 4 02:30:54 MDT 2010

On Saturday 03 April 2010 21:16:48 Matthieu Patou wrote:

Hi Matthieu,

> As for the mentor I don't know I'm not against mentoring this project,
> but I suppose that project should (must?) be mentored by people from
> samba team and also I might lack some samba rules knowledge that can be
> valuable for mentoring students.

I've put your proposals onto the wiki [1], but so far I made up who's willing
to mentor these proposals out of thin air. So if anybody feels like possibly
mentoring these, please either add yourself to the wiki page or tell me so I
can add you.

Cheers,
Kai

[1] http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/SoC/Ideas#Samba_4