[linux-cifs-client] SMB Trans Vs SMB Write / SMB Read

Shirish Pargaonkar shirishpargaonkar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 05:06:42 MDT 2009

OK.  I was thinking why should named pipe concern itself with how a blob has
arrived i.e.
either via smbtrans or via smbwrite?
For example, in case of QNmPipeInfo, if the blob can contain necessary info
such as
function name (0x26) and Infolevel (0x1), named pipe should have a response
ready
to be read.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:57 AM, Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at sernet.de