[Patch] add --as-sddl option to getntacl and create setntacl

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Wed Sep 23 06:28:08 MDT 2009

Dear Matthieu,

from now on I'll hesitate a bit more when applying extern patches since
I often had to revert them (e.g. "rebuilddn" script, WMIC improvement).
Since there are people who are much more skilled than I in reviewing
patches (since they work much longer with the code) I'd prefer them
(abartlet, tridge, Jelmer ...) to give a comment first. So we can
prevent this nasty reverting if something doesn't fit.

Also, good testing is always welcome.

Matthias