Upgrade provision script

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Fri Sep 18 14:36:19 MDT 2009

Hello,

I just update my script to keep with the changes introduced by tridge !
I also take the opportunity to add two preliminary patches that are
needed (I already sent them separately on the list)

If someone can also test it or can give me feedback.
Note: I didn't test this with openldap so feedback is even more wanted
for those who use it !

Matthieu.