[Samba4] Duplicate ntSecurityDescriptor during provisioning

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Sep 17 15:57:11 MDT 2009

Hi all together,

yeah, this problem needs tracking. I also suffer from it (I think you
all too): consider the group policy objects under
"CN=Policies,CN=System,<domain-DN>". One is the security descriptor
added by the "provision_group_policy.ldif" file, therefore this should
be the right one, and the other seems to be added (I don't exactly know
- but I imagine) by the new module.

Matthias