Huge improvements of Samba4

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Tue Sep 15 08:14:37 MDT 2009

Dear all,

I used my updateprovision script today in a test environment composed of
a few computers and servers and it's now a real pleasure from the
administration point of view because Active Directory Users and
Computers is now working completely (or I still didn't noticed the
limitation).
I now have an access to all the bells and whistles ! And if I tweak the
security checks I can even register printers into the AD.

That's a great pleasure especially when I realize the evolution during
the last 18 months.

Cheers.

Matthieu.