werror.h enriched with few more error code (DRSUAPI related)

Kamen Mazdrashki kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
Sat Sep 12 19:39:32 MDT 2009

Here it goes again...
Version 0.2 of the 'win32 error code parsers' script.
This time with some extensions and a patch for werror.h and doserr.c files.
It took more than 2 times the time I've expected for scripting but...
I think it worth it every hour spent :)

The patch become way to big but... there a lots of error codes.

Additions to the script:
- command line options and help (thanks to optparse module)
- works in two modes
  - 'generate' - generates file chunks to be copy/pasted
    -- support online and offline mode for html file to be parsed
    -- output dir for generating files
  - 'clean' - clean up werror.h and doserr.c files from error codes that are about to be pasted

Please review.

P.S. I am reposting this to the list again as previous message was bounced back
to me due to the list's message size limitation

BR,
Kamen Mazdrashki
kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
CISCO SYSTEMS BULGARIA EOOD