werror.h enriched with few more error code (DRSUAPI related)

Kamen Mazdrashki kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
Fri Sep 11 10:28:28 MDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

Attached is a script to generate chunks of code to be inserted in:
- werror.h -> winerrors defs
- doserr.c -> ("winerror_name", winerror_name) tuples defs
- doserr.c -> (winerror_name, "winerror long description") tuples defs

As you predicted, it took little bit longer to make the script
than expected (it seems my python-fu had became little rusty).

I was about to post a patch with updated werror.h/doserr.c files,
but it seems it will take a little longer - the problem is,
that in ("winerror_name", winerror_name) map in doserr.c
error codes are shuffled a little, i.e. I had to move
error codes not defined in "win32 errors" WSPP doc in the
end of the map. Thus, just copy/paste from generated
code-chunks should work fine.

Oh, forgot to mention: the script has no arguments, but
one need to have an internet connection in order to be able
to run it.
It could be extended easily to load html from a local file
(which I will do lately).

And one more thing - could someone please push the patch
with updated error codes (I've sent it today)?
I need those error codes in order to be able to continue
my work on RPC-DRSUAPI tests.

CU,
Kamen Mazdrashki
kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com