werror.h enriched with few more error code (DRSUAPI related)

Kamen Mazdrashki kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
Thu Sep 10 20:32:03 MDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 05:23, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> Is there a part of the WSPP docs with all these listed?
>
> We should see if we can come up with an automated import, rather than
> manual work.  That way we can keep it all looking consistent too.

Yes, I am right on it: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc231199%28PROT.10%29.aspx
It is in html, so I had to import it by hand (actually semi-automatically).
The other way was from Win headers, but I am not quite sure it is legal.
Also in headers error codes are in decimal format (although I am quite sure
in older SDKs error codes were hex-decimal).

Kamen