3 more students on DRS Replication Project

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Thu Sep 10 17:38:23 MDT 2009

Hi Rodolfo,

 >   you presented Crístian to the list. Now I would like to present 3 more
 > students that will be working on this project here at Unicamp. They are:
 >   - Eduardo Lima
 >   - Erick Nogueira
 >   - Fernando Silva
 >
 >   They have just started on this list so I am writing this message to
 > introduce them.

great! Welcome aboard to all of you!

There is a lot of activity going on at the moment in the DRS code in
preparation for the DRS plugfest this month. After the plugfest I
think we should schedule a time for me to give a tutorial to Cristian,
Eduardo, Erick and Fernando on how to run the current code. We've come
a long way, but there is still a lot more to do, and I would like to
get the students up to speed with how to work with this very complex
code as soon as we can.

I'll post a summary of where we are with the DRS implementation today.

Cheers, Tridge