Fedora DS Support

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 11:21:14 MDT 2009

Andrew,

Please see the attached patch that I created against the lastest revision
in master branch. I wasn't able to run the test because Samba server keeps
crashing, but I was able to provision FDS and verify the SASL auth. Is there
a problem with the current Samba code?

Next I'll be working on the SID allocation using DNA plugin as I mentioned
sometime ago. I need to add the binary support on the DNA plugin first, then
I'll contact you when it's ready to be used by Samba.

Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata