[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-5-test updated - release-4-0-0alpha8-1380-gb01a7fc

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Tue Sep 8 06:05:27 MDT 2009

Hi Volker,

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 12:20:40AM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> Although my feeling is that 3.5 came very early this time.
> We might want to ask Karolin to just copy over master
> somewhat later again...

well, actually it's late for branching the 3.5 stuff :-).
Only 3 month left until the final release should be out.
Given that it takes round about 3 pre releases and at least 2 release candidates,
we are pretty late (5 releases in 12 weeks...).

I had to wait until the talloc issues were resolved before branching.

So we should stabilize v3-5-test as fast as possible.

Do you think chery-picking is fine?
Or when should I sync the 3.5 branches with the master branch?

Cheers,
Karolin

--
Samba			http://www.samba.org