DRSUAPI torture tests refactoring - work in progress

Kamen Mazdrashki kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
Tue Sep 8 05:20:26 MDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 13:00, Andrew Bartlett<abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> I assume you have tested these against Windows?  Which version?  Does
> it still pass (it probably hasn't been tested against Windows 2008
> before)?

Yes, those patches are tested solely against win2k3 R2 - acting as DC
with Exchange installed.
I haven't tested them against w2k8 yet - this is in progress and I hope
it will be done shortly.

Refactored tests behave the same way as before - the only difference is
 now the test doesn't fail with error "unknown error" but rather with
a concrete error and source code file:line information where test fails.

In my test environment, the test didn't pass before and after patches it
still fails - the benefit is now it fails with more information (it took
me few hours to debug and find the exact point of failure and that’s why
I decided to refactor the test in first place).

Btw, I will publish a fix for the test to make it pass later this day.

BR,
Kamen Mazdrashki
kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
CISCO SYSTEMS BULGARIA EOOD