CTDB: some patches pending

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Tue Sep 8 02:15:00 MDT 2009

Hi Ronnie,

this is just a reminder that I have some ctdb patches awaiting
your review in my "master-rebase" branch under

git://git.samba.org/obnox/ctdb.git

Some patches by Mathieu Parent who does the debian packaging,
fixing some of the bug reports scheduled ctdb.

And some patches by me, including the introduciton of the
sysconfig variable CTDB_SYSLOG=yes/no that allows controlling
the --syslog cmdline switch to ctdb from the sysconfig file.

The branch is rebased on top of your current master.

I am also planning to add a "reopen_logs" kind of function that
is triggered by a HUP signal (say), so that one can use
logrotation when not logging to syslog.

Or am I missing an existing mechanism that can be used

Cheers - Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9