ber_read_OID_String patch

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Sep 7 16:53:03 MDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-07 at 17:15 +0300, Kamen Mazdrashki wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 15:33, Kamen Mazdrashki<kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com> wrote:
> >
> > Please see the attached log file - it is produced by extending the
> > DSSYNC test a little bit and by tuning the drsuapi.idl file a little
> > bit (I will publish the branch tomorrow so you could play with it if
> > you wish to).
>
> The branch is published at:
> http://repo.or.cz/w/Samba/aatanasov.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/drsuapi_prefixmap
>
> Please, take a look at commits following "ECLIPSE project" commit.

Is there a chance you can keep the ECLIPSE project in another branch?
I'm not sure we are want to start importing the configuration files for
ECLIPSE into Samba.

(and it is a good practice to maintain 'ready for merge' branches - ie,
where you can state that everything in this branch is what I want merged
to master).