DRSUAPI torture tests refactoring - work in progress

Kamen Mazdrashki kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
Thu Sep 3 07:34:21 MDT 2009

Hi,

Last commits are published on: http://repo.or.cz/w/Samba/aatanasov.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/samba_drsuapi_tests
Rebasing on master should work fine.

I will keep this branch updated with all patches I think are ready to be released. And I will try to keep it in-sync with the master, so that it should be easy for the patches to be applied on master.

On branch http://repo.or.cz/w/Samba/aatanasov.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/samba_drsuapi_tests_wp I will publish work in progress.
In the next few days I was thinking of doing following task:
1. fix CrackNamesMatrix test - after refactoring CrackNames tests the test RPC-CRACKNAMES fails in this case
  1.1. CrackNamesMatrix and CrackNames should be separated in different test (although there are dependencies between them) - but this is low priority as for now
2. refactoring GetNCChanges() test - first thing is to actually use torture_context, make few asserts, etc.
  2.1 I think I've found a problem with the PrefixMap implementation so I will implement a test for this. The test will implement MS algorithm for using PrefixMaps returned during replication. Then OIDs for attributes returned in replica will be decoded and verified they exists in the database.

BR,
Kamen Mazdrashki
kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
CISCO SYSTEMS BULGARIA EOOD