prefixMap refactoring

Kamen Mazdrashki kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
Fri Oct 30 16:22:57 MDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 23:36, Kamen Mazdrashki <kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com> wrote:
> Please find attached patches to completely refactor prefixMap
> implementation.
> 'make test' passes - i.e. it fails the same way when 'make test'
> is run on current master.
> I am now running 'make lcov' tests - hope that test coverage
> has increased by at least a 1% (actually I hope it is more than that).
I've tried several times to run 'make lcov' - no coverage data
is produced. Neither with my branch nor with the 'master'. Am I doing
something wrong or 'make lcov' does not produce data if 'make test' fails?

> Next is to run simple 'net vampire' test against w2k3 with Exchange
> installed - this test doesn't pass currently as prefixMap contains
> few partial-OIDs.
Same thing here too. I've tried it several times - both with my
dev branch and 'master' -> no success. 'net vampire' fails when it
comes to apply schema as it seems to me.
You may find d6 log at: http://pastebin.com/m318670c7

Once again:
All the patches could be found in a git repo also:
http://repo.or.cz/w/Samba/kamenim.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/drsuapi_prefixmap_wip
I am also attaching all the patches, gzipped, here too.
So please review.

Thanks,
Kamen Mazdrashki
kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com