[IPA] Build farm with FDS backend

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Oct 27 23:07:27 MDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-16 at 18:22 -0400, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> Is it possible to setup a machine that does automatic build & testing
> using FDS backend (or TDB and OpenLDAP backends too if possible)? I've
> read the instructions at http://build.samba.org/instructions.html but
> I don't see anything about how to configure it to run a specific
> testing. Is there a source repository for the build farm source code?

What we really need to do is have it run as a normal part of 'make
test', when compatible versions of OpenLDAP and Fedora DS are found.

However, the environment variables you set in your build_test will make
it down to Samba4, so if you set FEDORA_DS_ROOT=/foo and TEST_LDAP=yes,
then it will actually run that modified 'make test'.

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.