Python Utility for manipulate the password properties (Samba4)

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mwallnoefer at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 27 16:11:33 MDT 2009

Hi Sassy,

if you are comfortable with it: please choose another topic. Well, there
would be the task to start a GPO client for s4 itself (especially also
for the password policies) - but for sure it isn't that easy to do. You
can find nice topics in bugzilla, in the wiki or just ask us. E.g. have
you some experience with SMB (file sharing) server code? There would be
major work for s4 to do. Or do you know something about LDB modules
programming? But regarding the python tools we ship at the moment in s4
I think they're quite okay. If you still like to work on further
projects using python on s4 just ask Jelmer. He leads all those projects
(python bindings, swat for s4, sambaGTK tools...)

Matthias