Samba PDC

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Oct 21 00:05:10 MDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 16:05 +0530, anjan.prasad at wipro.com wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Can we configure Samba PDC to authenticate Active directory users.

I presume you mean to say you are running Samba4?

> For example I have Test.com domain and I will configure Samba PDC to enable some set of users login through the Samba PDC from Windows XP client.

Is test.com running on Samba4, or are you looking at domain trusts?

> TEST.COM ---à Samba PDC --à Windows XP Client.
>

> If anyone has done this type of configuration. Please can you share the same.

Perhaps if you can give us more clues as to what you are trying to do,
we can be of more assistance.

Is this question about testing Samba4 using the MS testsuite for
example?

Thanks,

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.