[s4/LDB] ldap.py status

Zahari Zahariev zahar.zahariev at postpath.com
Tue Oct 6 06:04:44 MDT 2009

----- Original Message -----

Both unittest work against Windows Server AD here are the results:

***
test: Testing ldb.add_ldif() for nTSecurityDescriptor
baseDN: DC=zahari,DC=tk
successful: Testing ldb.add_ldif() for nTSecurityDescriptor
test: Test add_ldif() with BASE64 security descriptor input using WRONG domain SID
baseDN: DC=zahari,DC=tk
[Message({'dn': Dn('CN=testdescriptoruser1,CN=Users,DC=zahari,DC=tk')})]
successful: Test add_ldif() with BASE64 security descriptor input using WRONG domain SID
test: Testing ldb.modify_ldif() for nTSecurityDescriptor
baseDN: DC=zahari,DC=tk
successful: Testing ldb.modify_ldif() for nTSecurityDescriptor
***

The command I ran:

python lib/ldb/tests/python/ldap.py x.x.x.x -UAdministrator%password

Cheers!

--
Zahari Zahariev,
Software Engineer Cisco Systems,