[IPA] Attribute Linking and Indexing

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 15:33:39 MDT 2009

Hi All,

Thanks for the advices. It seems that some of my problems were caused by
unstable environment (it happened before). After I rebuilt my environment
things work more consistently and I'm able to produce the patches (see
attachments) and merged them with the latest revision.

The first patch is for replacing LDB module with FDS plugins to do
attribute linking and referential integrity when FDS is used as backend.

The second patch is for fixing a problem reading the bind DN from secrets
database. This is needed to provision FDS using the right credentials.

The third patch is for fixing a segmentation fault caused by a dangling
pointer created when adding a control into an LDB request. The solution
was suggested by Andrew and reviewed by Simo.

The fourth patch is for fixing a problem modifying the root entry caused
by invalid creationTime format.

dn: DC=samba,DC=example,DC=com
creationTime: 1.25554756e+16

The fifth patch is for fixing a problem adding a configuration entry
into a member server because the 'configuration' object class is not
in the list of possible inferiors of 'samba4LocalDomain'.

dn: CN=LOCALMEMBER3
objectClass: top
objectClass: samba4LocalDomain
objectClass: extensibleObject

dn: CN=Configuration,CN=LOCALMEMBER3
objectClass: top
objectClass: configuration

Please let me know if these are the right solutions. I'm still running
some tests, but so far it seems to be working. Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata