FW: [SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-5-test updated

Karthikeyan R karthikeyan_r at spanservices.com
Tue Oct 13 23:57:47 MDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: samba-technical-bounces at lists.samba.org [mailto:samba-technical-bounces at lists.samba.org] On Behalf Of Volker Lendecke
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:28 AM
To: samba-technical at lists.samba.org
Subject: Re: [SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-5-test updated

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 07:58:05PM -0500, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> The branch, v3-5-test has been updated
>        via  23b3fad... s3:torture: Add a notify-bench test
>        via  bd40e01... s3:libsmb: Add cli_notify
>        via  476a5df... s3:rpc: Fix is_known_pipename for dynamically loaded pipes
>        via  a85ea69... s3: Fix some nonempty blank lines
>       from  b3cc2f7... s3:net: Fix a segfault in "net rpc trustdom
> list" for overlong domain names
>
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=v3-5-test

Well, I deliberately did not pick those, they are not really fixes. I did pick one commit out of that series that was a real fix.

Just to let you know I did not just forget it, I made a decision NOT to merge these to 3.5.

Volker
DISCLAIMER:

This email message and all attachments are  confidential and may contain information that
is privileged,  confidential or exempt from  disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not  the intended  recipient,  you  are notified  that any dissemination, distribution or
copying  of this email  is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify us immediately by return email or to mailadmin at spanservices.com and destroy
the original message.

Opinions, conclusions, and other  information in  this message that  do not relate to the
official business of SPAN, shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by SPAN.