s4:ldb_tdb - Rework/Various

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Oct 12 16:20:02 MDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 15:51 +0200, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> well I don't like GOTOs as well. But I took a very diffused practice in
> s4 code (result/error handling goto). If you are very unhappy with the
> changed code I'll add additional cosmetics through a new patch which
> revert them partially.

For the cases where there really is no cleanup, I would like them
reverted.

For the cases where there is a trivial cleanup, perhaps talk to simo
about how he would prefer it (he is the ldb maintainer after all), but
my preference is to have a duplicated 'talloc_free(foo); return ret;'
instead of a goto.

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.