[s4/LDB] ldap.py status

Nadezhda Ivanova nadezhda.ivanova at postpath.com
Wed Oct 7 00:41:35 MDT 2009

Hi Matthias,
I believe this test failure needs further investigation and is very likely caused by the changes in descriptor.c module. It seems for some reason Windows accepts a supplied AI flag, whereas Samba removes it, which leads to differences in results. If it is not urgent for you, I would prefer to look at it myself.

Regards,
Nadya