[s4/LDB] ldap.py status

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Tue Oct 6 08:40:11 MDT 2009

Zahari,

thanks for your testing. I get still the errors (inconsistency between
security descriptors). Could it be that there is a difference between AD
versions? Against what type do you run the test? I against Windows 2003
Server with Windows 2003 domain/forest level. It does also not work
against s4 on my box.

Matthias