[s4/LDB] ldap.py status

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sun Oct 4 11:58:53 MDT 2009

Hi abartlet,

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer schrieb:
> Hi abartlet,
>
> Andrew Bartlett schrieb:
>> On Sat, 2009-10-03 at 16:50 +0200, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
>>> - "nTSecurityDescriptor" tests need adaptions (are broken at the
>>> moment) - I hope Zahari, which wrote it has interest to fix it
>>>

>> Does this pass against Windows?
>>
> Not tested yet.
>
> Matthias
Tested now and doesn't work.

Another point:
http://gitweb.samba.org/samba.git/?p=samba.git;a=commitdiff;h=2f211daa47d16eddb807f8cde00509f62be7fd1f
In this commit you added a return value of LDB_ERR_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM.
Did that work in the MS testsuite? My Windows Server returns
LDB_ERR_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION here. I would change if you don't mind.
Otherwise the test is doing fine (except the "parentGUID" thing which
never passed against Windows Server since it seems to be a hidden
attribute).

Matthias