winbind machine password change in master broken

Sat Oct 3 15:45:09 MDT 2009

Hi!

Something broke the machine password changes from within
winbind. For some reason my w2k3 box gives me an
ACCESS_DENIED when we try to figure out the auth2 neg_flags
before the password change.

I need the attached patch to make it work again. Very
similar code from a logic sequence works in 3.4, that's why
I did not check it in yet.

Is it possible that during the credential chain merge
something broke?

Volker