s4:LDB/LDAP - Re-allow renames

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Oct 3 02:28:36 MDT 2009

On Sat, 2009-10-03 at 10:24 +0200, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> I'm just looking for the issue. Do you have some idea where that could
> be?

Perhaps put ldbrename under gdb, and add a a breakpoint in that code (at
the error case), and see the callers?  (this may not show anything
useful if callbacks have already been executed, but it might help).

I would love to chat, but 'I'm chatting on IRC' won't cut it as an
excuse over the weekend ;-)

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.