[SAMBA4] Help merge my ldb-fixes branch

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri Oct 2 06:27:45 MDT 2009

Hi Matthias,

 > I do some tests at the moment with your patches and will try to start
 > merging them.

Did you push all of those ldb changes?

I see a bunch of new ldb changes pushed today, marked as being written
by  Andrew during the plugfest. It looks like those changes have
completely broken all existing s4 installs - any existing provision
will segfault on startup. New provisions work fine.

Matthias, if you did push these, can you please revert them until it
doesn't break existing installs? This sort of large rework needs
really extensive testing before it goes in.

Cheers, Tridge