[IPA] Disabling Heimdal service

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Mon Nov 30 19:26:25 MST 2009

Hi Stefan,

Attached are the patches that I've submitted recently. Please
use these files instead of the previous ones. I have modified
the last patch to use the static const kdc_tcp_stream_ops as
you suggested. I also do not include the patch #2 about copying
the examples into the installation directory for now.

These patches are available in this git branch:
http://github.com/endisd/samba/commits/development/

Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata