s4-drs: cope with bogus empty attributes from w2k8-r2 (Re: [SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated)

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Mon Nov 30 02:42:11 MST 2009

Hi Metze,

 > do you know the attid space is splitted into multiple parts,
 > not all ids are mapped via the prefix map, some are also mapped
 > to static values defined with the msDs-intID (or a similar name)
 > in the schema objects.

I didn't know that, thanks! Do you have an example of how I would
lookup one of those attids?

 > Are the attid's different each time you run the test?

no, they are the same each time. Here are the two I get at the moment:

  Discarding bogus empty DsReplicaAttribute with attid 0x98e17dfb
  Discarding bogus empty DsReplicaAttribute with attid 0x853c1d03

do those numbers mean anything to you?

Cheers, Tridge