Updatings SD

Nadezhda Ivanova nadezhda.ivanova at postpath.com
Sun Nov 29 04:59:35 MST 2009

Hi Mattieu,
Good work! Time was not lost, I found some possible instability in my code while playing with the script. Also I still thing its possible to accomplish what you are doing without the need of a second control, just using sd_flags control. However, I suppose we can use your control for the time being, and decide later whether to keep it or use sd_flags. I will talk to Andrew when I see him on IRC to include your script in the alpha.

Regards,
Nadya