Patches for allowing upgradeprovision to upgrade SD

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Sat Nov 28 14:15:54 MST 2009

On 28/11/2009 02:31, tridge at samba.org wrote:
> Hi Matthieu,
>
> Thanks for that! I've confirmed that it fixes the upgrade for my
> box. I'm now doing more tests and expect to push the patch soon.
>
> I'm very impressed at how this upgradeprovision script has worked
> out. Thanks for all your work on it!
>
> Cheers, Tridge

Tridge,
I've one more patch in my repo that I will (soooooon) push  because
right now we do a provision with a w2k3 domain and for instance your
provision is 2008 so the script must detect this and make a reference
provision with the same domain level as the updated provision.

Stay tuned !

Matthieu.