Commit: 0920e0b63b806c8ed4839271048dd4924ed02b2b

Kamen Mazdrashki kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
Fri Nov 27 08:54:13 MST 2009

Hi Tridge,

Actually the bug you've fixed with this commit is not a bug - it was
intended to work that way on purpose :).
My aim was to make it work as follows:
1. If LDB_URL is set in environment, then test uses this url and
   temporary LDB used for testing is not deleted after test is done.
   This way we can exam data in LDB if anything goes wrong and we
   need to review data used for testing.
2. If LDB_URL is not set - temporary one is created and LDB is not
   not preserved after test is done.

Perhaps it is not the right implementation. As I see now LDB_URL is
quite bad choice to make - sorry for that incomplete research on my
side.

Could we just use another name for the environment variable used?

BR,
Kamen Mazdrashki
kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
http://repo.or.cz/w/Samba/kamenim.git