Patches for allowing upgradeprovision to upgrade SD

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Thu Nov 26 09:59:45 MST 2009

Hello Andrew and Nadya,

So following the morning talk we had with andrew regardings SD, I
introduced a new control: recalculate_sd that is used in the descriptor
module.
It is used by the update script to force the recalculation of the SD of
an object as if the object was created (well at least it's the intent of
it ...).

It seems to work pretty well as I've been able to upgrade 2 differents
provision from 2 differents times.

The script is for the moment making the simplistic but quite ok
assumption that nobody has changed the SD set by the provision.
This assumption has to be changed but it's to my mind very important to
offer to people running alpha8 or older a possibility to update SD as
the new acl module is already making a lot of checks (that didn't make
my life too simple ...).

As it's a bit late I didn't take the time to merge with the change
introduced by Andrew on the provision script this morning I'll try to do
it tomorrow but andrew feel free to do it if my patches please you !

Matthieu.