[IPA] Disabling Heimdal service

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 11:17:31 MST 2009

Hi Stefan,

----- "Stefan (metze) Metzmacher" <metze at samba.org> wrote:

> > Patch #5 eliminates the stream_ops parameter by constructing it
> > dynamically and storing the process in its private_data. The
> > kdc_tcp_accept() will get the process from the private_data.
>
> you don't need to add a private_data to stream_server_ops.
>
> you should pass a private_data to stream_setup_socket(),
> and you'll get it on stream_connection->private_data in the accept
> function.
>
> You should pass kdc_socket instead of kdc as private_data to
> stream_setup_socket(). Then kdc_tcp_stream_ops can stay "static
> const".

Thanks for your feedback. Please take a look at the attached patch.
It's supposed to replace the previous patch #5.

I made some changes based on your recommendation except for the
tcp_stream_ops. I think the "name" field in the tcp_stream_ops
should store different values for kdc and kpasswdd, so it can't
be "static const". Did I understand this correctly?

Thanks.

--
Endi S. Dewata