[IPA] Disabling Heimdal service

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 10:56:29 MST 2009

Andrew,

Please take a look at the attached patches. The first one is the
implementation of the proposal. The second one copies some additional
setup files into the install dir. The third one creates the default
location for custom LDB modules .so files.

----- "Andrew Bartlett" <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> > http://www.freeipa.org/page/Samba_4_Disabling_Heimdal_Service

> The approach of using 'kdc port = 0' to disable seems very reasonable.

I updated the wiki page with some clarifications about the parameters.
In this proposal I'm using existing parameters "krb5 port" and "kpasswd
port". You'll need to set both to 0 to completely disable Heimdal ports.
Is this what you meant or should I add another "kdc port" parameter to
overwrite both?

Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata