PATCHS: manipulation of NT ACL in command line

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Fri Nov 20 07:55:21 MST 2009

Hello, this is a rework of this,

0001-s4-utils-recreate-setntacl-and-improve-setntacl.patch,Creation of
the setntacl utils which allow to set the NTACL from commandline from
its SDDL representation. It also add the option to export the NTACL as a
SDDL
0002-s4-Create-torture-test-for-samba-utils.patch: This patch a simple
torture test for getntacl and setntacl.
0003-s4-Create-a-library-for-xattr-python-bindings.patch: This patch
allow to create a .so with the python binding generated code for xattr.idl
0004-s4-add-python-bindings-for-wrap_-s-g-etxattr.patch: This patch
allow to create a .so with the python binding generated code for xattr.idl
0005-s4-Create-unit-tests-for-python-samba.xattr-module.patch: Unit
tests for the above stuff
0006-s4-regroup-gpo-modification-in-one-function-set-acl-.patch: Use the
above functions for setacl on GPO objects.

Let me know.

Matthieu.