samba 4 problems...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes at selbetti.com.br
Thu Nov 19 06:30:59 MST 2009

Hi folks

I deploy a Ubuntu Server 9.10 and compile samba 4 from sources...

I hava success to create a AD Domain and login into domain.

But when I run ads.msc, I get Access Denied and get this message on
console (I run samba -i -d 99 -M single):

Kerberos: TGS-REQ Administrator at SELB.COM from 192.168.200.110 for
cifs/selb.com at SELB.COM [renewable, forwardable]
Kerberos: Searching referral for selb.com
Kerberos: Returning a referral to realm COM for server
cifs/selb.com at SELB.COM that was not found
Failed find a single entry for
(&(objectClass=trustedDomain)(|(flatname=COM)(trustPartner=COM))): got 0
Kerberos: hdb_samba4_fetch: could not find principal in DB
Kerberos: Server not found in database: krbtgt/COM at SELB.COM: no such
entry found in hdb
Kerberos: Failed building TGS-REP to 192.168.200.110

Somebody knows what is wrong?

Thanks

Regards

Gilberto Nunes Ferreira