s4:SAMLDB module - Add support for required and generated schema attributes

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Mon Nov 16 08:48:27 MST 2009

Andrew,

yeah, I can understand your opinion. For your information: your provided
patch just wasn't complete. To achieve this I could have been doing:
- let your patch as it was and add a correction one from my side - I
personally find this it a bit confusing (you've to consider to patches
which have the same task).
- drop your patch but introduce your changes and mine in a nwe patch
assigned to me in which I mention you as original author in the commit
message. This would be viable for me.
- enhanced your patch (what I did): while I keep you as author (since
you are it) and added me as "enhancer".

I don't like to start a conflict on this but maybe we should agree for
the next time what to do.

Matthias