[IPA] SID allocation using DNA plugin

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Fri Nov 13 18:53:18 MST 2009

Andrew,

Please take a look at the attached patch. For now I have reverted
the changes on the modules list back to the original.

I also removed the dnaMaxValue parameter of the DNA plugin, it
shouldn't be there in the first place.

I've run the quicktest with the default, FDS, and OpenLDAP backends
and they all passed successfully.

Please let me know if there's anything else I need to change. I've
also pushed this patch into this repository:
http://github.com/endisd/samba/commits/development/

Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata