[IPA] SID allocation using DNA plugin

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 16:08:58 MST 2009

Andrew,

----- "Andrew Bartlett" <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> It already is in the Samba source tree (we are the upstream for this
> file).  Just like Samba4Top, it can be added to the generated schema -
> and would preferably read the Samba3 schema we ship as input.  We even
> have a conversion tool From the OpneLDAP format to the AD-LDIF,
> currently provided as bin/oLschema2ldif.

So far I was able to fix the oLschema2ldif to convert Samba 3 schema
file into AD-LDIF by adding the following attributes:
* attributeID
* governsID
* isSingleValued
* oMSyntax
* defaultObjectCategory

However, I'm still missing the schemaIdGuid. How do I get the value of
this attribute for each Samba 3 schema element? Is it generated randomly
or converted from another value, and which function should I use?

Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata