DNS and GENSEC issues when running the samba binary

Eduardo Lima eduardoll at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:22:54 MST 2009

Hi Tridge,

Is it possible to this problem be a bug in the samba's code?

Everything was configured as expected. Provision and Vampire were working
well, but the replication was failing. Then I did a "git pull" and the
"GENSEC" message is not appearing anymore but the replication is only
working from Windows to Samba. From Samba to Windows it is still not
replicating.

Thanks.

--
Eduardo Lima