[IPA] SID allocation using DNA plugin

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 22:26:13 MST 2009

Andrew,

I've pulled your dsdb-dn branch and applied my patches and ran some
tests. The quicktest using OpenLDAP ran successfully, whereas the
quicktest using FDS failed miserably. Attached is the output (including
backtraces).

As you suggested in the IRC, the ldb_map might contain bugs that
got exposed by the additional mappings I added in the FDS mapping.
I'll be working on fixing that issue, so instead of including the
entire Samba 3 schema I'll be using just the attributes like you
mentioned previously. Hopefully it can help narrow down the problem
(unless you find the bug first). Regardless, I'll need to fix this
anyway.

Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata