mount.cifs - "Const" warnings patch

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sat Nov 7 08:45:45 MST 2009

Hi Jeff!

Yeah, please apply! My mission of this patch(set) was to prevent "CONST" warnings. Your solution does it in a very elegant manner (I would have only introduced another discard-const macro - which is far from perfect). Therefore it should be perfectly okay!

Thanks for working with me on the CONST issue.

Matthias