Fixing libwbclient struct wbcAuthUserInfo

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Fri May 29 07:34:59 GMT 2009

On Friday 29 May 2009 00:17:12 Guenther Deschner wrote:

> > An In/Out blob list makes more sense, as if we're expecting info3/6
> > structures to come back through the interface, we should support sending
> > the full SPNEGO blob into it.
>
> Just wondering, wouldn't wbcLogonUser easily allow that already?
>
> It already takes an array of wbcNamedBlobs in the [in]
> wbcLogonUserParams and can give back an array of wbcNamedBlobs on [out]
> via wbcLogonUserInfo.

Yes, but it can only do WINBINDD_PAM_AUTH for now. Arguably this can be fixed
as we do pass in an wbcAuthUserInfo structure and could make wbcLogonUser do
the stuff wbcAuthUserInfoEx can't without a change to the API. It's just a
bit confusing as at the point I'm currently at, all I really want to do is to
authenticate the user.

Cheers,
Kai

--