tdbsam as default passdb backend in 3.4

Karolin Seeger ks at sernet.de
Wed May 27 07:01:07 GMT 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 02:52:49PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:20:37PM +0200, Michael Adam wrote:
> >
> > Ok, this is the only thing, whether we are too late in the
> > release preparation phase with a pre-release (but not rc)
> > already out of the door. I can't judge if this change is
> > too big to enter after prerelease-stage. I still vote for
> > it to go into 3.4.
>
> What does Karolin think ? As release manager I
> respect her opinion here.

Of course we should have changed the default before the first preview
release, but I think if we change it before the second one and add a very
obvious warning to the release notes, that's fine.
But I would not like to make this change after pre2.

Karolin

--
Samba			http://www.samba.org
SerNet			http://www.sernet.de