Heads up 'samba4 bugs'

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon May 25 12:35:46 GMT 2009

Volker,

I've had a pile of bugs filed just recently, that you may not have seen
past samba-qa, against 'Samba4'.  Perhaps someone has run a checker tool
against it.  Much of the code they cite is actually in common (or we
want to be in common eventually), so perhaps you want to take a look?

For example: 6388, 6389, 6390, 6391, 6392, 6398, 6399, 6400 (and others)

(BTW, I don't mind Samba4 using samba-qa if that would be easier for
you)

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.