Removing BASE-DELAYWRITE in make test

Tim Prouty tprouty at samba.org
Thu May 21 15:49:40 GMT 2009

On May 20, 2009, at 7:36 PM, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> If it's bugging you, can you give me a week or so to
> look into it and see if I can tweak any of the timing
> parameters to see what might be the problem ?

I agree that it would be better to just fix it, so if you have a few
spare cycles to investigate, definitely go for it.  It's creating a
lot of noise that hides real build breaks that get introduced, so as
long as we take some action to reduce the noise I'm happy :).

> Of course, it always passes on a local 'make test', that's
> the problem :-).

I get occasional failures when running locally.